Thursday, August 22, 2013

1) Happy birthday Brooke Cao. I love you so much. You are my serious ball of sunshine. I love you!!!! I can't express the amount of times you've made me happy and smile and laugh when i've had such a bad day. Or the times we joke about the most useless things, pig out together, talk seriously about anything. Everytime I talk to you I learn something different about myself, or others, or the world. You seriously inspire me. You are so beautiful!!!! gahh!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! HBD!!!!

2) Idk man. I told you i'd try. I promised you I would!!! But you make it really hard. I'm not sure if it's because you don't want to talk... or if you just can't be bothered (like you always say)... but our friendship is drifting... and it's making me sad. And I keep thinking.............. What if I had made the wrong choice? What if I had the right choice? Idk man. I really don't anymore. I keep saying things to you but it's all becoming meaningless now. Sigh.

3) You are extremely cute. But you're taken. HAHAHAHA dead.... that wave... ahhhhhhh. ballsacks.

iojgiogjsiodgjsoigjsiogjsgiosjg
gjiojgisdjsig
gjddsgsidgjsigjs
ogpskg


these things are so  much easier said in my head...


..gjsigjsiojgosjgsiojgsijg


night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment